Explaining the Cost Implications of Designing A Website in Dubai
When embarking on a website building journey, the one pertinent question we always ask is, what is the web design price in Dubai? This can be a difficult question to answer since the rates normally vary from one designer to the next, based on the type of website you are creating. However, it generally costs between AED 15,000 and AED 60,000 or more depending on multiple variables.
Variables: What Do You Need the Site For?
Just as the products and services in the marketplace, there are plenty of varying factors that could change the price of designing a website in Dubai. Therefore, asking someone about the price of constructing a website, is similar to asking them the type of car they would want to buy. When working on a shoe-string budget, settling down for an outmoded model like Toyota might be a perfect fit. On the other hand, if you have the money to buy a Lamborghini, the sky is the limit for you.
Choosing the right budget for your website can be cumbersome, especially with evolving technologies that soar up the prices from hundreds of dirhams to thousands or more. For that reason, when building a website, the most vital question to ask yourself is, “what do I need to achieve from the website?” You can use your website for various reasons including:
- Awareness creation
- Creating your business shop front
- Showcasing your work
- Building your business brand credibility
- Generating traffic
- Generating new leads and sales
- Selling your products online
After understanding your exact needs, it is easier to find the right freelance web developer in Dubai to capture your vision for the site and help achieve those goals.
Factors Influencing the Price of Web Design Services in Dubai
One of the reasons why it is difficult to give a direct answer about the price of designing a website in Dubai is the various variables at play. It means there is no simple or one answer to the question. You are the only one who can tell the factors that determine your site’s price, and the ones to skip. It is advisable to request a free website design proposal, which often comes with a template.
However, it is more vital that you understand some of the aspects that influence the cost of creating a website in Dubai. Here are the most essential factors to consider:
- Size – It means the number of pages you need on your website. Typically, the size of your site is going to influence how long it takes to develop, hence how much it will cost. For instance, an 80-page website is going to need more time, resources, and effort to complete than a simple 2-page site. Besides, larger sites might require enhanced navigation and link-creation between pages.
- Features – You need to define the number and type of features to include in your site. A site with more complex features will cost more because it takes longer to develop. Take the example of e-commerce website design in Dubai. The process usually need product categories, brands, products, and many other categories. This means more work for the developer and higher implementation costs. On the other hand, a site that only showcases your portfolio will take less effort and time, hence lower costs.
- Traffic – It defines the number of users or visitors to your website. E-commerce sites tend to get a lot of traffic through instant buyers and interested shoppers. Making sure the site can handle all that traffic will be your primary goal. Besides, online shopping involves investing in a secure payment system, without compromising vital financial details of your customers.
Tip: Generating natural traffic to your site should not be a complex activity. Using these top 10 digital marketing skills in 2019 can significantly improve traffic to your website.
- Content management system – It refers to the technology that edits information on your website. The content management system depends on the back-end content manager going forward. If you are going to handle all the content editing in the future, the web developer will tailor a content management system for a non-technical person, which might add to the costs of creating your site.
- Marketing – Various features are used for marketing including email, CRM, automation, and personalization. Adding one or more of the features have cost implications that you must include in the budget. However, if you are looking to save on your advertising costs, social media marketing may be the solution for you.
- Content creation – It is essential to determine beforehand whether your website developer will be providing content for your site or you intend to do it. If someone else is going to be providing the content, be sure to include their payment in your website development budget.
The cost of your website will depend on these key factors. They typically make up the site, including how long it takes to complete the design.
Types of Websites and Price Estimates in Dubai
When developing your website in Dubai, it is vital to understand their general categories including what they entail. This will result in financial preparedness before approaching a web developer. Based on the factors highlighted above, here are the three most popular website categories and respective price estimates:
1. Basic corporate site:
If you are a startup company that does not have the budget to create an elaborate site, the basic corporate site might be a perfect solution. Usually, this site is simple, with about 5 to 10 pages. The price for this type of website can vary between AED 5,000 and AED 10,000.
2. Mid-corporate site:
This website is almost identical to the basic corporate platform, though it comes with more elaborate and enhanced features. Ultimately, you will find the mid-corporate website to be costlier than its basic counterpart because the former carries a complex design and responsive interface. Therefore, you can expect to pay anything between AED 15,000 and AED 20,000 to create this website in Dubai.
3. Large corporate site:
Just as the name suggests, this site is lengthier than the first two website types. If you are looking for complex features in a simple, user-friendly design, consider the large corporate website interface. It means the site makes up for its complex features with a highly interactive user-interface. This website can support as many as over 100 pages, with the latest technological web-based apps, which makes it more expensive to design. This website is likely to cost more than AED 20,000.
Tip: Your website is as good as your marketing strategy. Today, social media is one of the most popular advertising platforms to reach various audiences for your brand. For that reason, consider these 10 fantastic tips on how to choose the best social media marketing agency for your website in Dubai.
If you are looking for an industry experienced freelance web developer in Dubai or UAE, you have come to the right place. Bawabba provides free access to a wide range of talented freelancers and small businesses that can help you with any services you need. We are an online community that avails of the most reliable freelancers to cost-effectively, delegate tasks without intermediaries. Contact one of the freelance website designers on our site to get a tailored web design price in Dubai for you.
A highly interactive website is integral to the success of every business. However, no matter how good the website looks, it will not achieve its goal or purpose if it is not available to the clients. Therefore, choosing a good website hosting provider is as important...
With over 1.5 billion websites on the world wide web, it does not take a genius to approximate how many other similar websites, to yours, are out there. If you run a business with an online presence, you always have to do everything within your power to make the brand...
Setting up an eCommerce business is not easy, just as it is the case for any other type of business out there. However, thanks to the work of qualified freelance web developers in Dubai, setting up, launching, and the maintenance of such websites has now been made...
Due to the rise of technology, the world has become increasingly small. Information is gathered and shared in real-time around the globe. Communication has been made possible beyond the geographical boundaries that hold societies together. People from all walks of...